Twisted: Bondage With an Edge

Twisted: Bondage With an Edge - Thomas S. Roche, Rachel Kramer Bussel, Alison Tyler, Teresa Noelle Roberts, Sacchi Green, N.T. Morley, Andrea Dale, Kristina Lloyd, Molly Moore, Sommer Marsden, Veronica Wilde, Giselle Renarde, Sophia Valenti, Jax Baynard, Kiki DeLovely, Tamsin Flowers, Sadey Quinn, J. Si I have had this book for about two months and it is one of my favorites. I have read and read this book a few times. Sure I skip over some stories but the gems within it are so well written and erotic I can't seem to get enough. Twisted is a book for those who love bondage, in whatever form.
This is a collection of twenty-five stories by various authors. The stories varied from public sex and humiliation to bondage and control. I honestly didn't think I would enjoy it so much, since we really only dabble with kink. There it is, the beauty of this book is that within its variety I could find what really turned me on about kink. I found some of my favorite stories within its pages. Keep in mind this book is a collection of stories written by both the sub and the Dom, the new and the well worn. So there is a good chance some of it will sound good to you, if you are kinky at all. All of the stories contain bondage of some sort, or control. There are so many great short stories I am finding it really difficult to pick out which ones to tell you about.

Camwhore by Auburn Sanders is just a great example of control and submission. She is her own dom and submits so beautifully for the screen. The dialogue she carries on in her head keeps her in check. "Damn, that's gonna hurt. You're probably gonna cry. You'll definitely scream. You'll probably like it. You just wish you had some guy to watch you, don't you?" That is a bit sadistic sounding, but it comes out so sexy. I rather liked it. Click, click, on to the next customer. A very hot read!

Sylvia's Transgression by Tamsin Flowers is a story that cuts right to the chase. This tale is about pain and redemption. Sylvia gets caught doing something he knew she would. A total power exchange and she made a big mistake, but it turns out to be exactly what she wanted. "Then I heard it. The thin, high-pitched whine of the bamboo riding crop. Instantaneously, I felt it too; a shard of pain that seared through my left buttock and up to the base of my throat" Anyone who has felt the sharp white pain of a crop, can easily relate to that. That isn't even the best part either. This story hits it dead-on for me.

My absolute favorite read is Wilderness Test by Veronica Wilde. A wild girl at camp gets caught being naughty, and then she gets what she has been lusting for. "Now" he said, circling her, "as your senior counselor, when I tell you to do something, you do something. Without question. Understand?" The giving up of control. Oh this story is so hot! This is about a fantasy being lived. A girl with an appetite for anonymous sex getting to see it fulfilled. Don't loose it on the camp setting, everyone is of consensual age.

What more can I say? Just get the book. You might just find your fantasy in there, or something new that you start lusting for.