Under Her Thumb: Erotic Stories of Female Domination

Under Her Thumb: Erotic Stories of Female Domination - Midori, Rachel Kramer Bussel, Laura Antoniou, Lisabet Sarai, Colin, Teresa Noelle Roberts, Andrea Dale, Dominic Santi, D.L. King, Kathleen Bradean, Veronica Wilde, Giselle Renarde, Valerie Alexander, Evan Mora, Jacqueline Brocker, Leela Scott, Andrea Zanin, Aimee Nichols, The book Under Her Thumb will give fans of femdom a delightful treat, and for me it was a refreshing twist of kink.

I am a big fan of D.L. King so I decided to read this book for review despite my own sexual preferences. I thought maybe I would end up liking this despite myself. You see, I am not a big fan of femdom. It is not something that usually turns me on. I do love a well written story and this book delivered on many occasions.

The book Under Her Thumb is edited by D.L. King and includes a forward by Midori. It includes 21 stories by various authors. Contributing authors include: Andrea Zanin, Valerie Alexander, Teresa Noelle Roberts, Colin, D.L. King, Evan Mora, Giselle Renarde, Rachel Kramer Bussel, Kathleen Bradean, Aimee Nichols, Laura Antoniou, Anne Grip, Andrea Dale, Lisabet Sarai, Dominic Santi, Lawrence Westerman, Jaqueline Brocker, Leela Scott, David Wraith, T.R. Verten, and Veronica Wilde.

My favorite tales from book are ones that really stuck with me. I found myself thinking about the characters later, the situations they find themselves in and the exchanges they had. La Sexoricista by Valerie Alexander was one such tale about a man obsessed with his Dom. The Dom cuts him off and he will do anything to get over her. He hire's a pro and gets a big surprise.

Blame Spartacus by Laura Antoniou was another memorable tale. Sexy gladiators is what really turns this Dom on. "I wanted -I desperately wanted- two men, competing to please me: one to win, and the other to suffer." The way the author describes the scene makes me see the duel and cheer for the champion. Well written and very sexy.

The Dinner Part by Anne Grip was haunting. This story is about a man in the middle of a contract to his Dom. This story was written from his perspective and it just talks about the dinner party and how she uses him, and how he loves it. It also describes the longing and fear he has for his contract to be up.

There are many other stories I want to highlight for you, but I don't want to give up the whole book. I found the first half of the book was not as exciting as the second. The second half of the book makes this book was well worth getting. I loved it for the variety in the femdom kink and how the authors lay it out and describe why it works. I have never read stories like these, they are eye-opening and very hot!