Cowboy Lust: Erotic Romance for Women

Cowboy Lust: Erotic Romance for Women - Delilah Devlin, Cari Quinn, Cheyenne Blue, Lissa Matthews, Randi Alexander This a great concept of a book about cowboys and the women that love them. I had a hard time getting into the stories though. The erotic scenes in this book had the volume turned way down. I had to double check but yes this is the same author that gave us Girls that Bite one of my absolute favorite erotic compilations. I expected so much more, too much maybe.
I don’t live in the “deep south” and I may just be missing something about the lifestyle of cowboys. With the exception of a few stories I didn’t really enjoy this book. It didn’t have characters I could believe in. The characters are perfectly good, or bad, or business, or country. The Cowboys in some of these stories are just too fictionally perfect to be believed. I really wanted to like this book. I earnestly gave it a shot, but it didn’t really thrill me.

This book was more romance and not so much erotic. If Cowboy Romantic Fiction is your thing you might just love this book.