Fifty Shades of Grey

Fifty Shades of Grey - E.L. James Wooo what a sexy tale of lust and limits this book is turning into. I am finally beginning to understand what all the fuss is about. This book is not only touching on a controversial subject but the way in which it came to be. Do you have to be traumatized to love the alternative lifestyle? I doubt that is what she is saying, but it may be the only way this books erotica is appreciated by mainstream readers. I am not done reading this book yet, but I am very pleased with the amount of sex. It is very hot!

Update:
Now that I have read the whole book I have to say that this book did not need a follow-up, or two for that matter! I love the buzz this book has created about Kink and lifestyle but really...If you are curious please check out Tristan Taorminos "Ultimate Guide to Kink" so you can truly be informed about safe play.
If you just want the smut, check out some of the book from Cleis Press from authors who really know how to write kink like Rachel Kramer Bussel, Janine Ashbless, Kristina Wright or Sommer Marsden. These authors will actually surprise you with heir twisting plots and give you some great character development.