Down and Dirty: 69 Super Sexy Short-Shorts

Down and Dirty: 69 Super Sexy Short-Shorts - Alison Tyler (Editor),  Foreword by Cheyenne Blue Get Down and Dirty with stories hand-picked by the queen of kink, Alison Tyler. Down and Dirty is a very sexy anthology. Alison has collected 69 stories that cut to the quick. My favorites were hard to sort since they are all very hot and really got me going. This book includes a forward by Cheyenne Blue. Cheyenne Blue’s erotica has appeared in over 60 anthologies including Best Women’s Erotica, Mammoth Best New Erotica, Cowboy Lust: Erotic Romance for Women, and Lesbian Lust. These chics really know kink.

If you are into erotica, and want something that cuts to the chase, you are going to love this book. There is enough variety in sex scenes to please almost everyone. The stories are hetero, homo and solo-sexual, (I just made that up). They include spanking, voyeurism, exhibitionism, bdsm, and masturbation. They take place all over: in the office, at the house, in a dressing room, in a restaurant, even just over the phone or via the internet.

There were quite a few stories by the same authors. The book seems to flow really well and each story is just as sexy as the previous, and the next. The stories don’t drag on, the authors take us right to the sexy part. Some of them don’t even give us names, I am not reading this smut to get to know the characters though. I love this kind of smut. It is exactly what I need sometimes. Because I love this collection I had to give it 5/5 stars, my highest recommendation. It just doesn’t get dirtier than this. Erotically delicious!