The Ultimate Guide to Sexual Fantasy: How to Have Incredible Sex with Role Play, Sex Games, Erotic Massage, BDSM and More - Violet Blue Violet Blue does a stellar job of rounding up an all-about book in her new title The Ultimate Guide to Sexual Fantasy. She draws on all her experience with sex and gives us a book complete, covering everything you might need to know about fantasy. Her book is inspiring and informative. If you ever wondered how to share your fantasy, explore more options, or learn what that is exactly called...check out this guide. I am sure she has the answer for you.

I am not lacking in fantasy. I have a rich sex life and plenty to draw from. I have to be honest and say I have reviewed many books from Violet Blue1. Although she is renowned for her expertise, I haven’t loved all of her books. In the past books have included snippets of her experience and I didn’t enjoy that facet. I was a bit hesitant to pick this book up and then dislike the writing style. I think I have grown and maybe my tastes have changed. Whatever the reason I found this book to be very well written without sounding preachy, or alienating the reader. She really covers all the bases and goes into detail about each type or genre of fantasy. Her book could be read by a man, or woman with any sexual orientation and still be well taken. Violet does a wonderful job of writing for everyone. I am almost sorry that I felt that way about her writing, maybe I was in a bad place in my cycle or something.

This book includes everything I could think and a lot of stuff I didn’t imagine.

I was blown away by all the ideas in this book. You can bet I found some new ideas for me and my lover to try out. Oh wait! I didn't even mention that Alison Tyler, the queen of kink, lends Violet a few stories for this collection. They appear at the end of the chapter, much like in Never Say Never (by Alison Tyler). Not every chapter, mind you. The stories go with the theme of the chapter and are, of course, very well written and inspiring.

This book contains a breakdown of kinds of fantasies and there are resources in the back for helping you explore more on the web, get some props to make it happen, or read more about it. I highly recommend this book. Fantasies are a safe way to really enjoy sexuality. You don't have to live out every fantasy to get the most out of them. Sharing fantasies have been the one single thing I will never regret in my relationship. I am thrilled this book may help others to share theirs, or at least explore more about them.